- One 15 ½ ounce can black beans- strain and rinse well
- ¼ cup extra light olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup evaporated cane sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate- grated
Coat an 8 X 8 baking pan with some oil and keep aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Add the beans to a large food processor and add the oil. Process till smooth. Add the eggs, cane sugar, cocoa, vanilla extract. almond extract, baking powder and salt. Process till everything is incorporated and smooth. Take the bowl off the processor and add the grated chocolate and mix with a spatula. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes till knife comes out clean.