- 2 -3 pounds pork tenderloin, cleaned and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 20 ounces Shiitake mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 – 3 zucchinis, washed and cut into 2 inch rounds
- Olive oil
Cut and skewer all the meat, shrimp and vegetables. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt. Keep aside.
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- ¾ cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl. Add 1 teaspoon salt at a time and adjust to personal taste. Keep room temperature for at least an hour before serving. Serve the grilled meat, shrimp and vegetables with a drizzle of chimichurri.