Corn and Tomato Salsa with Steak Quesadillas
- 2 cups grilled corn (frozen from Trader Joes)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo sauce with chopped pepper if you want it spicy
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
Add the corn, tomatoes, chipotle in adobo, lime juice, honey, salt, green onions and cilantro in a medium bowl. Mix well and let sit for at least half an hour. Serve with steak quesadillas.
- 1 cup leftover steak pepper and onion mixture, chopped
- ½ cup avocado crema
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any kind)
- 6 corn tortillas
- 3 teaspoons extra light olive oil
Heat a non-stick pan and add one teaspoon oil. Add one tortilla and spread crema. Add a third cup of cheese and a third cup steak mixture on top of crema. Add the second tortilla on top and cook on both sides until golden brown – about 4 minutes each side on medium heat.
Serve with corn salsa and rice.
avocado cremacherry tomatoeschipotle in adobochipotle pepperscilantrocorn and tomato salsacorn tortillasFood Bloggreen onionsgrilled cornhoneylatin cuisinelime juiceRecipe Blogsaltshredded Mexican cheesesteak quesadillastrader joes
Leave a Reply