- 2 cups grilled corn (frozen from Trader Joes)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo sauce with chopped pepper if you want it spicy
- Juice of one lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
Add the corn, tomatoes, chipotle in adobo, lime juice, honey, salt, green onions and cilantro in a medium bowl. Mix well and let sit for at least half an hour. Serve with steak quesadillas.
- 1 cup leftover steak pepper and onion mixture, chopped
- ½ cup avocado crema
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any kind)
- 6 corn tortillas
- 3 teaspoons extra light olive oil
Heat a non-stick pan and add one teaspoon oil. Add one tortilla and spread crema. Add a third cup of cheese and a third cup steak mixture on top of crema. Add the second tortilla on top and cook on both sides until golden brown – about 4 minutes each side on medium heat.
Serve with corn salsa and rice.