The roast chicken from yesterday was served on this yummy concoction..
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1 teaspoon salt
Heat the oil in a small pan and add the broth and salt. Bring to boil, add the couscous, cover with lid and turn the heat off. Let it sit for 10 minutes, take lid off and fluff with a fork. Keep aside.
- 1 small cauliflower head (I used a broccoflower), cut into florets
- Drizzle of olive oil
Place the florets on a lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt. Mix well and roast in a 400 degrees oven for 30 minutes. Take out and keep aside.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup currants
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped
Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil. Add the green onions and garlic and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat. Add the currants, roasted cauliflower and cooked couscous. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes until everything is incorporated and heated through. Check for seasonings and add salt if necessary. Garnish with dill and serve.