Another yummy corn salad- this one is paired with one of my favorite fruits- nectarines… green onion, mint and basil take this side dish over the top!
- 4 to 5 corn on the cob, grilled till golden brown and take kernels off the cob
- 2 large or 3 medium nectarines, cut into 1-inch dice
- 4 to 5 green onions, trimmed, cut in half and grilled briefly (just to char the outside of the onions)
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons salt
Transfer the corn kernels, nectarines, green onions, mint, basil and feta to a salad bowl. Add the lemon juice, oil and salt. Toss and serve.