Yummy summer salad!
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Place the asparagus into a bowl. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss and grill till golden brown. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 2 to 3 fresh corn on the cob, the kernels taken off
Add the fresh corn to the bowl with the asparagus.
- 1 large or 2 small lemons, washed, cut in quarters and seeds taken out
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Place the lemons, oil, water, salt and pepper into a blender. I used my vitamix but any blender can be used. If using a regular blender, the mixture may need to be strained. Blend the ingredients till a smooth dressing is formed. Taste for seasonings. Add about ½ a cup to the asparagus and corn. Toss well and garnish with grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.