- 1 pound baby carrots, sliced (along the long side)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Place the carrots on a grill tray and drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Grill till the carrots get grill marks and begin to get soft- about 15 minutes. Take off the grill and place into a salad bowl.
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice, reduced to ¼ cup
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Mix the orange juice, lemon juice, honey, cumin, salt and cilantro in a small bowl. Drizzle the olive oil slowly, emulsifying the dressing. Pour onto the carrots and keep for at least 30 minutes before serving.