- 1½ pounds ground lean lamb
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large shallot, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons harissa sauce
Put the lamb in a mixing bowl and add the paprika, salt, cumin, garlic, shallot, parsley, cilantro and harissa. Mix well and divide into 8 patties. Keep aside.
Grill the patties on high for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
Sun Dried Tomatoes Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes (in oil), chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice of half a lemon
Mix the sun dried tomatoes, mayonnaise, cilantro, parsley, salt and lemon juice into a small bowl. Mix well and refrigerate till serving.
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Baby arugula
- 2 baguettes, sliced and cut into 4 pieces each
Place a burger into a sliced piece of baguette. Spread some mayonnaise and add a tomato, some onion and arugula.