- 1 14 ounces can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14 ounces can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red pepper, cut into ½ inch squares
- 1 small red onion, cut into ½ inch squares
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of 4 small Clementines
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
Add all the ingredients to an airtight container and shake vigorously to mix all the ingredients well. Check for seasonings. Add to the mixing bowl with the beans and vegetables. Mix well and add more salt if needed. Let the salad sit for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving. Mix well before serving.