Pumpkin Apple Bread with Streusel Topping
All I can say is, yum, yum!
- 1½ cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup apple cider
- 1 large Pink Lady apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
Mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter with a fork in a small bowl. Keep aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Butter and flour a 9X5 pan.
Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder in a medium bowl. Whisk well and keep aside. In the meantime in a mixer, add the sugar and butter. Beat till the mixture is creamy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and apple cider. Beat well and slowly add the flour mixture. Mix well and fold the diced apple. Transfer the batter to the pan and top with the streusel mixture. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes till the cake is done.
apple ciderbaking sodacinnamon powderFood Blogground cinnamonpink lady applesraw sugarRecipe Blogtravel blogturbinado sugarvanilla extractwhite whole wheat flour
Leave a Reply