3 cups rice noodles cooked according to package instructions, cooled and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 3 sausage links, casings off and crumbled (I used chicken sausage)
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 1 broccolini bunch, ends chopped off and the rest chopped
- 10 ounces Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
Mix the tamari, mirin and vinegar in a small bowl and keep aside.
Heat a wok like pan with the olive oil on medium heat. Add the sausage and sauté over high heat, stirring constantly for about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and sauté on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Add the broccolini and sauté for another 2 to 3 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and let cool. Add the rice noodles and the sauce. Mix well and taste for seasonings. Serve room temperature.