- 1½ pounds ground lean lamb
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large shallot, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons harissa sauce
Put the lamb in a mixing bowl and add the paprika, salt, cumin, garlic, shallot, parsley, cilantro and harissa. Mix well and divide into 8 patties. Keep aside.
Grill the patties on high for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
Sun Dried Tomatoes Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes (in oil), chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice of half a lemon
Mix the sun dried tomatoes, mayonnaise, cilantro, parsley, salt and lemon juice into a small bowl. Mix well and refrigerate till serving.
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Baby arugula
- 2 baguettes, sliced and cut into 4 pieces each
Place a burger into a sliced piece of baguette. Spread some mayonnaise and add a tomato, some onion and arugula.
Eat them while the tomatoes are still around…
- Sliced baguette or a piece of garlic bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 slices fresh mozzarella (1/4 inch thick)
- 5 to 6 fresh basil leaves
- One medium tomato or several grape tomatoes, cut in half
Cut a big enough piece of the garlic bread and slice and toast. Spread the mayonnaise on both pieces of bread. Place the mozzarella slices on one side of bread and sprinkle some salt. Place the tomatoes and basil leaves. Place the other piece of bread on top and serve.