- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 cup shredded four-cheese mix (asiago, provolone, parmesan, mozzarella) divided
Add the eggs, salt, pepper, half and half and half cup cheese. Beat well and keep aside.
- 5 to 6 red skinned potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Heat a non-stick large pan with the olive oil. Add the onions and sauté on medium high heat for a minute. Add garlic and the potatoes. Add the thyme, salt and pepper. Saute on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Add the eggs and cook on a medium low heat for another 10 minutes. Top the frittata with the remaining half-cup cheese and place under a broiler on low heat. Cook till the top is golden brown- about 5 minutes (depends on the broiler heat, so keep a close eye). Take out and let sit for a few minutes. Slide out on a large platter.
- 2 cups wild arugula
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
Mix the arugula, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Top the frittata with the salad and serve.