I made this delicious salad for my book club meeting the other day and it was a big hit. This salad is perfect for a meal or as a side with any meat or fish… either way, it is yummy!! I love the Greek flavors including the feta and dill!!
- 1 14 ounces can of Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice of one small lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 to 2 teaspoons salt
Add all the ingredients to a serving bowl, mix well and let the salad sit for at least an hour before serving.