Pasta Primavera with Rice Pasta
Another gluten free, vegetarian recipe!!
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 10 oz Cremini mushrooms, chopped into ¼ inch pieces
- 2 medium shallots, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 2 cups homemade or store bought marinara sauce
- ½ pound rice pasta, cooked
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
Heat a large frying pan with olive oil. Add the mushrooms and sauté on high heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic, rosemary and shallots. Saute for another 2 to 3 minutes. Add the zucchini and sauté for another 2 minutes. Add the marinara sauce and mix well. Add the cooked pasta and mix well. Check for seasonings and top with Parmesan cheese.
cremini mushroomsFood BloggarlicGluten freehealthy mealskid friendly mealsmarinara sauceparmesan cheesePastaRecipe Blogrice pastarosemaryshallotstomato saucevegetarian cuisinezucchini
Leave a Reply