This was a huge hit! Everyone loved it and wanted me to make it again!
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, sliced
- ¼ cup Szechuan peppercorns, ground
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
Marinate the pork slices with the peppercorns and salt for 2 to 3 hours in the fridge. Take out half an hour before cooking.
Heat a frying pan with the oil and add the pork slices. Cook on a high heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Take out and keep aside.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 red chili, deseeded and chopped
- 2 cups Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shao Shing Hua Tiao cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ponzu sauce
- 1 packet of Ramen noodles, cooked according to package instructions
Transfer the oyster sauce, fish sauce, cooking wine, dark soy and ponzu sauce to a medium bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
Heat a wok like pan with the peanut and sesame oil. Add ginger, garlic and red chili and sauce for 1 to 2 minutes on medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook on high heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the red pepper and green beans. Sauce for another 2 to 3 minutes. Add the noodles and cooked pork slices. Mix well and add the sauce. Toss and garnish with green onions and cilantro. Serve warm.