Quick Summer Pasta
I was watching Michael Symon making a summer pasta and I decided to tweak his recipe and make my own. I have to say, one of my favorites!!
- 3 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup green beans, chopped
- 2 ears of corn, off the cob
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno, sliced thin
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ pound pasta of choice, cooked al dente with ½ cup pasta water spared
Heat a frying pan and add bacon and oil. Cook the bacon on medium heat until the fat is rendered and the bacon pieces are golden brown. Add the beans, corn, garlic, green onions and jalapeno. Saute on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the pasta and pasta water, mix well and add salt, dill and cilantro. Serve warm.
baconcilantrodillFood Blogfresh corngarlicgreen beansgreen onionsjalapenoolive oilPastaRecipe Blogsummer dishestravel blog
Leave a Reply