Tag: full leg chicken
- 4 full chicken legs (skin off)
- 1 pound small yellow potatoes (skin off)
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- ½ cup fresh or store bought pesto
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preheat a 350 degrees F.
Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil.
Place the cauliflower florets and potatoes to the bottom of the pan. Add half of the pesto, salt, pepper and one tablespoon of the olive oil. Mix well with your fingers. Place the chicken pieces on top of the vegetables. Add the rest of the pesto and olive oil. Rub all over the chicken. Add salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for an hour. Change the setting to high broil and brown for 5 to 10 minutes till the chicken and the potatoes turn golden brown. Serve with crusty bread.