- 3 medium zucchini, cut into ½ inch slices
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/3 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and add the mustard seeds and curry leaves. Saute for 30 seconds on medium high heat or till the seeds begin to sizzle. Add the zucchini slices and sauté on high heat 5-6 minutes, till the slices begin to brown. Add the salt, coriander powder and cayenne pepper. Mix well and turn the heat off. Add the lemon juice and check for seasonings before serving.