- 3 pounds red skinned potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 3 sweet peppers, cut into ½ inch cubes (a mix of red and yellow or orange)
Add to a large serving bowl and keep aside.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
Mix the peanut butter, coconut milk, honey, tamari, sriracha sauce, lime juice, rice wine vinegar and salt. Mix well and add to the potatoes. Taste for seasonings and add salt if needed.
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped
Top with cilantro, green onions and peanuts. Serve room temperature.