- 1 large shallot, ends cut off
- 3 garlic cloves, ends cut off
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the shallot and garlic cloves on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle a bit of oil and roast in oven for 30 to 40 minutes, till soft. Take out of foil and cool. Squeeze the garlic and shallot out of the skin and chop if needed. Add to the ground turkey.
- 1 pound dark meat ground turkey
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
- 4 ciabatta rolls, sliced
Transfer the ground turkey, roasted shallot, roasted garlic, cilantro, mint, dill, egg and salt into a bowl. Mix well and form into four patties. Grill or cook the burgers on the stovetop. Top with cheese and place on ciabatta rolls. Dress the burgers with tomato, lettuce and mayonnaise.